Wednesday 11 January 2012

The Life as a Confused teenager...

ΐ have lived my life all through thinking why ΐ act T̅ђє way ΐ act,its not as if ΐ ♥ being what ΐ am.....ΐ have thought of ΐt severally but at T̅ђє same time ΐ feel,if God can see me through all these,Then ♓έ knows what ΐ go through daily.....

ΐ have asked,is ΐt a sin to be what u are,u can't get any answer apart from T̅ђє story of S & G...ΐt is quite confusing living in such an Era,if ♓έ who created me knows ΐ am not supposed to act like this,♓έ would have saved me T̅ђє stress of even stepping into this World...

ΐ ♥ me,ΐ also respect my Religion Aπϑ would follow all instructions in T̅ђє Bible but at T̅ђє same time its very hard to change....u can't really change urself cos u didn't make urself....all ΐ feel ΐ can ask for from T̅ђє almighty is T̅ђє grace to stop any act ΐ indulge in Aπϑ that ♓έ forgives me...

As for T̅ђє SUICIDAL thoughts,am done with them.....ΐ will just leave my life T̅ђє way ΐ feel ΐ should Aπϑ T̅ђє way ΐ feel my creator would want me to...T̅ђє rest will definitely fall in place.....thanks for Reading.....XoXo

1 comment:

  1. ΐ would kindly want y'all to tell me what to do....my life almost looks Fucked!!

    ReplyDelete

You can now drop your much needed comments, Thanks for visiting :)