Friday 13 January 2012

The One that Got Away!

There was this person who walked into my lifw when virtually all ΐ knew was me Alone...T̅ђє person made me see reason to stya and also T̅ђє person thought and tried to Make me feel very comfortable with T̅ђє situation around me...

Soon enough ΐ was S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ fond of T̅ђє person,ΐ couldn't go a day without wanting to hear from T̅ђє person,ΐt was all GƠ̴͡Ơ̴͡d till something came up,ΐ always knew that would change T̅ђє persons character towards me but ΐ still felt like ΐ really knew T̅ђє person Aπϑ that ΐt wouldn't cost me anything to stay closer to T̅ђє person..

ΐ can recall one day vividly when ΐ asked T̅ђє person if really this was all a mirage or we were just fooling eachother,T̅ђє person replied "ΐ ♥ u as a friend,not out of pity",when ΐ heard those word,God knows ΐ was S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ comfortable Aπϑ ΐ had thought that nothing would ever make T̅ђє person leave me.

ΐt all happened S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ fast,ΐ guess ΐ was obsessed Aπϑ T̅ђє person was trying to keep me safe Aπϑ happy,probably T̅ђє person never meant anything they said all through..

ΐ've tried my best to detach myself from any sort of friendship with T̅ђє person,but its just S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ strong,ΐ haven't ever pictured myself without T̅ђє person.ΐ wish T̅ђє person never changed S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ fast cos ΐ would say "That was T̅ђє only person who knew me" ♥ xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can now drop your much needed comments, Thanks for visiting :)