Thursday 26 January 2012

For the One I Love....**

I ♥ you

Because I love my God, Mum, T̅ђє sun, the moon, the stars & the sky.

I ♥ you
because I love the beauty of birds when they fly & how much u make me feel wen ΐ sleep...

I ♥ you
because I love the depth of ocean & your eyes.

I ♥ you
because I love the the generous way rain drops on leaves ,how generous u are & how u make me feel..

I ♥ you
because I love the gorgeous nature, the creative creature & how xtra gorgeous u are.

I ♥ you
because I love fantasy, writing ecstasy & u make ΐt possible for me to do all those..

I ♥ you
because I love the tile of dew drops in morning.

I ♥ you
because I love my eyes scanning and my dreams growing,u make ΐt possible for me to Dream.

I ♥you
because I love learning letters of life & ♥.....pls stay for me Aπϑ with me...


Because I love u & its u Alone…..

There is no specific reason why I love u nor do I need to reason for my love for you. My love for u is not just in words or feelings, its in me, my mind, my heart, my body n soul. My love for you is in beauty of happiness, in the theories of practice, in each count of moments, in points of promises, in kisses of romantic feelings, in cast of my smile…

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can now drop your much needed comments, Thanks for visiting :)